Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Welcome to my page

Thank you for stopping by my household tips and tricks website. I hope that you find some of my tips helpful to adding a little sparkle to your home without breaking the bank.

A little more about me... I am a housewife due to the failing economy. Due to the lack of employment opportunities out there for recent college graduates, I have been staying at home, loving my new position of well rounded housewife.

I am known throughout my circles of friends as the Martha Stuart on a budget. I love throwing cocktail parties with all homemade centerpieces and party favors. I bake or make all my gifts. Most recently, I have given out two dozen homemade almond biscotti with chocolate drizzle in Easter baskets. These types of gifts are well received and only cost a couple of dollars a person at very most.

In addition, I also love finding great deals and decorating on a budget. This past year I have decorated out living room for under 300 dollars including furniture. I would love to share my tips and tricks with you too so you can decorate with expensive taste for little money.

If you have any ideas, questions, or comments, I hope you share them so we can learn from each other.

Have a blessed day
                -Domesticated Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment