Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Beauty Tip #01

One of passions that I have always had is using homemade remedies for beauty regimens.  I have been making my own soaps and bath salts since I was 16 and through all my research on aromatherapy and other products I have picked up a few things I am excite to share with you.

This tip may seem a little odd, but trust me and my friends who I have shared it with.. it works!

Before going to bed, after washing your face, get a dab of toothpaste (It must be the white cream kind, no gels) and gently put it over your blemish. Try not to get it on healthy skin as it does have a drying effect which is great for zits.

When that occasional blemish pops up instead of going out to buy that $10 zit cream just go to your bathroom and use a dab from your toothpaste before going to bed. You will wake up with barely a spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment